[Freeswitch-users] incoming DID, small talk with operator then transfer/forward call to extension

Nitin lohchab1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:30:04 MSD 2012

Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've searched wiki and other websites but unfortunatelly did not find info
or pointers how to resolve this issue.

> I want to achieve below solution.
>

> When incoming DID call occur person assigned to this line can pick a call
and speak with customer, then she can forward/transfer call to another local
extension or to GSM number.
> I've found solutions when I can forward call without answering it by
operator but this is not the case.

> I've sucessfullly implemented gsm_open but sadly didn't find any information
about transfering active call to next extension.

> Would you be so kind and show me the way how to get this working ?
>

> Thank you.
>
> -- RegardsTom

PD4FTy7X32k3T7AR8gHRW2D2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.orghttp://lists.freeswitch.org/ma
ilman/listinfo/freeswitch-users
> UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-
usershttp://www.freeswitch.org

users
> UNSUBSCRIBE:http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-
usershttp://www.freeswitch.org

> -- PozdrawiamTomasz
>

> Attachment (dialplan.tar.bz2): application/x-bzip2, 8 KiB
> Attachment (vars.xml): text/xml, 3764 bytes
> Attachment (freeswitch.xml): text/xml, 3014 bytes

> consulting at ...

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> FreeSWITCH-users at ...

Hi Tom,

You need to use the Bind_Digit_Action Application in your Dial Plan to get
this work see the below example.

<extension name="Main IVR">
<condition break="on-false" expression="^101" field="destination_number">
<action application="bridge" data="{execute_on_answer='bind_digit_action
bridge_1,*1,exec:att_xfer,freetdm/1/a/103'}
[leg_timeout=60,origination_caller_id_number=123456]freetdm/1/a/102"/>
<action application="hangup"/>
</condition>
</extension>

In Above, 101 Extension is Incoming DID as soon as call comes bridge
application rings 102 Extension and if 102 extension answers the call and
after some talking with the customer and press *1 key in the telephone the
Customer will start getting hold message and call will start ringing at 103
extension and if 103 extension answers the call 103 extension will be able to
talk to the 102 extension (Operator) after some talking with operator if 103
wish to get the customer call the Operator on 102 can simply disconnect the
call and after that hold message to customer (caller) will stop and it will be
bridged with 103 extension.

So, in Above case Call First Connected to Receptionist at 102 and after that
102 start talking with the caller if caller wish to talk to 103 the operator
can press *1 key while conversation then call will be connected to 103
extension so, the call has to go through the operator if customer wish to talk
to 103 extension.