[Freeswitch-users] valet_park help needed

Nitin Tomer ntomer at newgen.co.in
Fri Nov 30 07:33:01 MSK 2012

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your response.

If I can't suppress the announcement of location to caller, then I will have
to look at an alternative approach.

I make entries for every location on which a call is parked in my database,
so will it be possible for me to do -

1.       Suppose I have assigned extension 8501 to 8599 for parking.

2.       Run a for loop, from 8501 to 8599

3.       Check whether an entry exists for that extension in the database

4.       If an entry exists, it means a call is parked at that extension,
move to next extension

5.       If no entry exists, it means extension is free. Park the call there
and make entry in database

6.       Break the loop

Will it work? And if it will, please guide me on how to do that. I am new to
Freeswitch and not very well-versed  with it.

Regards

Nitin