[Freeswitch-users] valet_park help needed

Nitin Tomer ntomer at newgen.co.in
Fri Nov 30 05:09:44 MSK 2012

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your help.

About thsis - "Using 'auto in' the system will announce the parking
location. If you are sending a call in from an IVR then the caller
will hear their park location. The only way to know where the call
went would be to watch the event socket for relevant valet events. "

Yes, right now the extension where call is parked, is announced to
the caller. I don't want that to happen. I don't want it announced to
caller, rather I want it retruned to me, so that I can store it in
database. So that my agents can pick the call after seeing the
extension where it is parked.

Please tell me more details about how to watch the event socket for
valet events.

Regards

Nitin