[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter agents didn't change to Receiving

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:35:51 MSK 2012

Hello.

Got a problem when using mod_callcenter. Agents where in list at state
'Available - Waiting'. They where tiered to a queue. Suddenly clients
were queued but no agent were changed to Receiving. Mod_callcenter just
kept clients in queue and didn't offer any agent to them. There were an
agent for test which were logged out. When this agent logged in, it
started to receive clients. The other agents remained as Waiting. When
this test agent were logged out, again clients just sit in queue and
agents with status Waiting were not tried to bridge with clients. Even a
complete restart of FS didn't help. I had to delete these agents from
agent's list completely with "callcenter_config agent del" and add them
again.

What happened, why I had to completely remove agents from agent's list
and not use agent log out?

In log didn't appear anything. Just info that to clients the position is
announced. No info about trying any agent.

--
Mimiko desu.