[Freeswitch-users] Bridge incoming call to external number

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Tue May 29 10:33:47 MSD 2012

Dave

Thanks for the reply.

Isolation testing - If I make or receive a call using either of the two
lines (one line at a time), then I don't have any issues with call
disconnection. It is only when both lines are used together that this
occurs. Also, if I use a SIP gateway(PennyTel) in place of one of the
lines for either leg of the bridge, then everything works fine.

I have also tested using a separate FXO device(SPA3102) just to see if
the problem may be related to the GXW4104 but that had the same end result.

Is there a way to set up a "session-timeout" or  "rtp-timeout-sec" for
only this connection/bridge? Would that work?

Thanks in advance
Regards