[Freeswitch-users] Bridge incoming call to external number

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Fri May 25 22:50:02 MSD 2012

This is not a FreeSWITCH issue. A lot of FXO terminal adaptors do not detect CPC right. In some cases they don't even do it on outgoing calls. Make sure your device is set to detect CPC (Calling Party Control) signalls form the phone line. Make sure the device you are using cal do that too.

--Dave
      _____