[Freeswitch-users] bridge_early_media and bypass_media

Adrian Andrei koralu at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:15:24 MSD 2012

Hello,

In my dial plan I use bypass_media set to true because I want the codec
negotiation be made by end points. Also I want the early_media to be bridge
from Bleg to Aleg. For this setup I design this dialplan:

<condition field="destination_number" expression="^1">
<action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_early_media=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/xxxx"/>
</condition>

Setting bypass_media and bridge_early_media to true cause no early media
bridge.
If I set only bridge_early_media=true and uncomment bypass_media line then
early media is bridged but no codec negotiation between end points.

How can I have also codec neg. between end points and early media bridged?

Thank you