[Freeswitch-users] local_ip_v4 is resoved with 127.0.0.1

Sharad Garg sharad at coraltele.com
Sat May 19 14:36:02 MSD 2012

Hi All

Just installed the freeswitch with centos. I found that freeswitch is
getting the local_ip_v4 = 127.0.0.1 & thats why the calls are not handled by
freeswitch. I have set auto detection.

With the same centos / freeswitch, I checked it up with another pc & found
everything working. This time local_ip_v4 is getting the ip of eth0.

In both scenerio, pc is having eth0 & eth1.

>From this excercise, I concluded that there is something wrong in
installation at OS side. But I do not know what is wrong.

Actually I do not want to configure the eth0 IP manually in xml files. I
want auto detection only.

So could someone help me to diagnose this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

regards
Sharad