[Freeswitch-users] Polycom auto answer on active call

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Thu May 17 19:58:16 MSD 2012

Hello, I'm having a problem with Polycom endpoints where the phone auto answers a page even if another call is in progress.  My dialplan looks like this:

    <extension name="extension-intercom">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*80(\d{3,7})$">
        <action application="set" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
        <action application="export" data="sip_auto_answer=true"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

Does anyone have any suggestions for an elegant way to solve this?

Thanks,
Spencer