[Freeswitch-users] Howto? Migrating from Siemens HiPath4000 to FreeSWITCH

Markus Lindenberg markus.lindenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:53:56 MSD 2012

Hi Patrick,

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Patrick Lists
<freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I agree that the Dialogic Diva cards are great. I've been using them for
> many years and they have always worked flawlessly. Like the Sangoma
> cards I might add. Afaik there is no channel driver for Diva cards in
> FreeSWITCH (Dialogic: create one!) so in relation to FreeSWITCH it would
> unfortunately not be an option. There is chan_capi in the Asterisk world
> which works great.

There is one option: Diva SIPcontrol turns the Diva cards into a
Mediagateway with SIP-Interface. Works great and is easy to set up.
Afaik a two channel license suitable for a single BRI can be used free
of charge.

http://www.dialogic.com/Products/gateways/enterprise-media-gateways/sipcontrol.aspx