[Freeswitch-users] sip response "101 dialing" - problems

Anestis Mavro devel at omninet.eu
Sun May 6 15:13:25 MSD 2012

After updating to git (adfe462) this Friday I noticed problems with outgoing
calls from Linksys PAP2T and old 1001 devices.

It looks like these devices can't handle the new SIP response "101 dialing"
which is new (I don't know when it was introduced).

As soon as you dial you get a "busy tone" but the call continues and after a
while it rings the other end.

Does anybody know how to disable this SIP response? (It comes after "100
trying")

Thank you