[Freeswitch-users] Silence instead of spanish wav installed

Alejandro Mejía webudo at gua.net
Thu May 3 01:41:34 MSD 2012

I know. I'm also not a fan of propietary, but I had to place spanish
recordings for one of my customers urgently, and I thought that buying
those would save me some trouble finding missing wav files from open
packages.
Maybe you can recommend me an open package for mexican or latin american
spanish that I can use instead of this one, ask for a refund with this
guys, and make a donation to the FS project instead ;)