[Freeswitch-users] [SOLVED] Re: multiple bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:30:36 MSD 2012

On 03/28/2012 10:24 AM, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am trying hard to do my various setups in a moduluar way.
> Unfortunately, I have hit a problem where I am binding internal
> transfers on incoming calls to *01 and *00 to crap on those violating
> the do not call list.
>
> Both are being done in two different xml files in the Incoming
> dialplan with bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app. Both work if only one of
> the two is in the dialplan. Put both in and only the second file
> processed is picked up.
>
> Is it possible to do both in different files and have one somehow
> readd the original entry?
>
> Thank you,
> Trever

This actually turned out to be quite easy. If you are creating binds or
whatever in a modular way and need multiple setup runs, here is how I
solved it.

Please, note, that 3:1 is my eternal POTS line. So, this binds on all
incoming calls. Every modular setup should have something like this:

                <extension name="setup do_not_call" continue="true">
                  <condition field="chan_name" expression="^FreeTDM/3:1/">
                     <action application="set"
data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app=execute_extension"/>
                     <action application="set"
data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=SETUP_INCOMING_FXO_BRIDGE_PRE_EXEC
XML Incoming-FXO"/>
                  </condition>
                </extension>

This will make sure that it is always setup whether or not you remove
any given files. Then, in each file, have an extension like this:

                <extension name="setup bind_digit_action_do_not_call"
continue="true">
                  <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^SETUP_INCOMING_FXO_BRIDGE_PRE_EXEC$">
                     <action application="log" data="INFO Configuring
bind_digit_action to reject do not call violators..."/>
                     <action application="bind_digit_action"
data="incoming_call,*00,exec:execute_extension,DO_DO_NOT_CALL XML
Incoming-FXO"/>
                     <action application="digit_action_set_realm"
data="incoming_call"/>
                  </condition>
                </extension>

Change "SETUP_INCOMING_FXO_BRIDGE_PRE_EXEC" in both examples to be
whatever you want. Make sure that the binding extension (the second
above) all have continue="true". This will allow them to all match.

Thanks for those who helped.

Trever
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759