[Freeswitch-users] multiple bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:24:57 MSD 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am trying hard to do my various setups in a moduluar way.
Unfortunately, I have hit a problem where I am binding internal
transfers on incoming calls to *01 and *00 to crap on those violating
the do not call list.

Both are being done in two different xml files in the Incoming dialplan
with bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app. Both work if only one of the two is in
the dialplan. Put both in and only the second file processed is picked up.

Is it possible to do both in different files and have one somehow readd
the original entry?

Thank you,
Trever