[Freeswitch-users] ITSPA 2012 Award for Open Source VoIP Projects

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:35:52 MSK 2012

Oh, the headline was confusing. I thought that Kamailio received among
the open source voip projects.

But when I visited the ITSPA site, it is for all "Open Source Voip Products".

I congratulate all who selflessly contributed to realizing what VoIP
looks today including FreeSWITCH developers and others who made it
possible with the components like (OpenSER/OpenSIPS, Siproxd,
asterisk, yate, mediaproxy, radius, cdr-tools and scripts and
frontends.

Thanks for the great work!!!

/z

---