[Freeswitch-users] Internal VM Audio is below acceptable limit

Robert Longfield robert.longfield at klinsight.com
Thu Mar 22 22:16:05 MSK 2012

I have FS up and running with the awesome help of this community. I have a
few minor bugs to workout. Some of my own doing (music on hold) but one that
I can't trackdown or figure out the cause is when someone internally calls
an extension and tries to leave a voice mail the system says something to
the effect that the audio was below acceptable limit, basically it was too
short.
If the person at the extension picks up there is a slight pause and then you
can talk with no issues and the audio sounds great.

If the same extension is called from an outside line and the call goes to VM
there are no problems leaving a message.

Pastebin of the log http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18723

-Rob