[Freeswitch-users] Pulse dialing in freeswitch.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 21 17:14:03 MSK 2012

The problem is pulse dialing is switch hook... I don't think freetdm even
supports that

On 3/21/12 9:10 AM, "curriegrad2004" <curriegrad2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> To be quite honest, I'm quite surprised that your POTS provider
doesn't
> support DTMF dialing. Unfortunately due to the way how pulse
dialing works, I
> highly doubt FreeSWITCH has the capability of
generating pulse dial
> tones.

There are 56K modems out there that does pulse dialing, so you
> could
probably get FS to interface with that using a shell script or
> whatnot
and have the SPA3102 to go off hook as soon as the digits are
> dialed.
That's an idea that comes to mind when speaking of getting
> pulse
dialing to work.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Samat Galimov
> <gsamat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>  Is it possible to make outgoing calls to
> PSTN via pulse dial? My PSTN
> provider uses old hardware, so they doesnt
> support tone dial, and I
> have some small SIP gateways (Linksys SPA3102)
> which dont support
> pulse dial.
>  Can I generate tones on the freeswitch
> side?
>
>  Thank you.
>

> _________________________________________________________________________>

> FreeSWITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel
> Communication Server

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> ______________________
Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting
consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

FreeSW
> ITCH-powered IP PBX: The CudaTel Communication
> Server

Official FreeSWITCH
http://www.freeswitch.org
http://wiki.freeswitch.org