[Freeswitch-users] Pulse dialing in freeswitch.

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:10:58 MSK 2012

To be quite honest, I'm quite surprised that your POTS provider
doesn't support DTMF dialing. Unfortunately due to the way how pulse
dialing works, I highly doubt FreeSWITCH has the capability of
generating pulse dial tones.

There are 56K modems out there that does pulse dialing, so you could
probably get FS to interface with that using a shell script or whatnot
and have the SPA3102 to go off hook as soon as the digits are dialed.
That's an idea that comes to mind when speaking of getting pulse
dialing to work.