[Freeswitch-users] FS compilation errored out at building mod_cdr_pg_csv

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 20 21:29:43 MSK 2012

This error is common if ldd cant find libpq... Does it show up in " ldconfig
-v |grep pq" if not you'll need to add the directory those libs live in to
your  ld.so.conf or ld.so.conf.d as is proper on your platform

On 3/20/12 1:09 PM, "Zenny" <garbytrash at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/20/12, Bzzz <lazyvirus at gmx.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:53:37 +0000
>> Zenny <garbytrash at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Just to test, I directly specified /usr/pgsql-9.1/include/libpq-fe.h
>>> in
>>> /usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/event_handlers/mod_cdr_pg_csv/mod_cdr_pg_csv.c
>>>
>>> It seemed to have progressed a bit further, but spits out the error:
>>>
>>> Creating mod_cdr_pg_csv.la...
>>> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpq
>>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>>> cat: .libs/mod_cdr_pg_csv.log: No such file or directory
>>> make[5]: *** [mod_cdr_pg_csv.la] Error 1
>>> make[4]: *** [all] Error 1
>>> make[3]: *** [mod_cdr_pg_csv-all] Error 1
>>> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1