[Freeswitch-users] TDM400P spans

Fu Jiantao fuji246 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:20:13 MSK 2012

Thanks Moises!

So span is a logic concept, while channel is corresponding to the port(fxo
or fxs) on the card, am i right?

I'm new to the freeswitch and asterisk world, and found the most difficult
part is relating to the PSTN, I'm not familiar with PSTN, and I've read
asterisk book and freeswitch book, and learn the basic of PSTN, but that
seems not enough, for example, I found I can't figure out how to use
FreeTDM, little are relating to this topic, is there any good references on
this topic?

I'm trying to port the io module
chan_fx<http://www.asteriskwin32.com/chan_fx.php>in asterisk win32into
freeTDM, but I found I need to know more about the above topic.