[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after ~30 seconds

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Tue Mar 20 02:10:29 MSK 2012

UPnP isn't available on this network. Ports 16384-16406 are forwarded to
the machine from the router. Port range in switch.conf.xml reflects that.
Also 5080 is forwarded from the router to the server.

Both of those variables (ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip) are set to the stun
server, see pastebin 18699 (third link in original email).

-BDF