[Freeswitch-users] Advice how to start with H.323

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 17 17:44:59 MSK 2012

On 03/17/2012 03:30 AM, Brian Foster wrote:
[snip]
>  > are there any dependencies for the opal and libpt versions?
>
> Those should be taken care of by the build script (if there are any)

That's assuming that the build script does the proper thing. Last time I
looked, it pulled svn trunk versions of ptlib and opal which are too new
for mod_opal. Afaik it needs the Sirius or maybe the Luyten release.
In the past I built mod_opal without a problem (not using that script)
with the Sirius release of ptlib and opal installed.

Regarrds,
Patrick