[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma Card Originate Not Working on Forwarded Call Numbers

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:01:30 MSK 2012

Hi,
in your trace I see that the incoming call has numbering plan ISDN and
number type subscriber and the called without 0. Have you tried same
setting to  7305880719?
The format of the number can also affect the call so you can try with
countrycode+number, 00+countrycode+number, numer or the number without the
0.
Typically the countrycode+number is used when you specify the
TON=international, 00+countrycode+number for TON=unknown and number (with
or without 0) for TON=National.

Stephen

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Anita Hall <anita.hall at simmortel.com> wrote:

> Hi Stephen
>
> Thanks  a TON, pun unintended :)
>
> I tried setting the TON to 2 or 4 and NPI to 1 and on Q.931 trace it shows
> that the numbering type and plan have been set correctly. However, it still
> show the same UNALLOCATED_NUMBER hangup cause.
>
> I have attached the pcap trace of an incoming call which then sets the
> channel variables as given on the link you shared and bridges a call to the
> said number 07305880719 . The reason why I have to do this is because I
> could not figure out how to set these profile variables from the originate
> command, so I set them up in the dialplan.
>
> This number 07305880719 is valid, I am able to call it from my mobile and
> also from another card + freeswitch
>
> I suspected that the issue could be with sangoma isdn library, so I tried
> with libpri instead. Even with correct TON and NPI, the call is not being
> set-up.
>
> Could this be an issue with my PRI line or Sangoma card itself ?
>
> regards,
> Anita
>

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:58 AM, Stephen Wilde <wstephen80 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> In your log I see an "UNALLOCATED_NUMBER" release cause.
>> If the number is ok, this can be due to the ISDN numbering plan/number
>> type of the called party.
>> What are required by your isdn provider?
>> You can try with different parameters (for your called number I think
>> that you have to specify numbering plan=ISDN and number type=National).
>> These parameter can be specified in profile or dialplan.
>>

>> http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-freeswitch-config-appendix#ton-npi-per-call
>>
>> Stephen
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Anita Hall <anita.hall at simmortel.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks John.
>>>
>>> I could take a pcap trace using
>>> wanpipemon -i w4g1 -pcap -pcap_file sng_isdn_fwd.pc -prot ISDN -full
>>> -systime -c trd
>>>
>>> The q931 for a call which is not maturing is as follows. This is the
>>> case when the called number is set to unconditional forwarding.
>>> 3    6.057463    Local User    Remote Network    Q.931    SETUP
>>> 5    6.142822    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    CALL PROCEEDING
>>> 7    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    DISCONNECT
>>> 9    Local User    Remote Network    Q.931    RELEASE
>>> 11    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    RELEASE COMPLETE
>>>
>>> This happens only with Sangoma Card. I am using the sangoma_isdn stack
>>> and FreeTDM.  Somehow, it is not able to understand that the call is
>>> getting forwarded.
>>>
>>> The q931 for a call which is maturing is as follows
>>> 11    Local User    Remote Network    Q.931    SETUP
>>> 13    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    CALL PROCEEDING
>>> 15    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    ALERTING
>>> 17    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    CONNECT
>>> 23    Remote Network    Local User    Q.931    DISCONNECT
>>> 25    Local User    Remote Network    Q.931    RELEASE

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org