[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as a register server

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 7 04:15:19 MSK 2012

Passing registration requests etc on is the Function of a proxy. FreeSWITCH
is a B2BUA (back to back user agent) while it can do some of the functions
of a proxy it is not one.

What you are more specifically looking for in that area is one of the SIP
Express Router derivatives like OpenSIPS or Kamilio or you are looking for
something more like an ACME Packet SBC...