[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch as a register server

Mike Patterson mike at geils.com
Wed Mar 7 03:28:17 MSK 2012

I am trying to find out if I could use freeswitch as a register server.
Freeswitch would actually be acting more like an SBC.  I would like to
provide my users a domain or IP address to register with and have Freeswitch
pass the registration request to my soft switch.  I read on the Freeswitch
wiki that there is some SBC functionality but I did not find anything
specific to my needs.  I would appreciate any suggestions or help.