[Freeswitch-users] Retrieve active call from voicemail

Dean Coulter dean at dyversesolutions.com.au
Fri Mar 2 07:46:49 MSK 2012

Thanks Avi,

I have it working using the UUID.  Just before the call diverts to VM it
inserts a hash.  The user can then dial # to retrieve(intercept) the
call from the VM system.  The VM loopback hangsup at the time the call
is intercepted.  Note that in this instance, any extension can retrieve
the call by dialling # (this is the main number which rings on all phones).

<extension name="inbound_calls">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(200)$">
<action application="set" data="ringback=${au-ring}"/>
<action application="set" data="call_timeout=25"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
<action application="bridge"

data="{ignore_early_media=true}sofia/internal/302%${domain_name},sofia/internal/301%${domain_name}"/>
<action application="answer"/>
<action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
<action application="hash"
data="insert/${domain_name}-retrieve_vm/global/${uuid}"/>
<action application="bridge" data="loopback/app=voicemail:default
${domain_name} 301"/>
</condition>
</extension>

<extension name="retrieve-vm">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\#)$">
<action application="intercept"
data="${hash(select/${domain_name}-retrieve_vm/global/${uuid}"/>
<action application="answer"/>
<action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
</condition>
</extension>

Regards,

Dean Coulter

Dyverse Solutions Pty Ltd
PO Box 10888
Adelaide Street
BRISBANE  QLD  4000

Mob +61 (0) 448 859 977

ACN 112 999 452

http://www.dyversesolutions.com.au

Caution

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.