[Freeswitch-users] Successful faxing with spandsp / T38 and stats

tahir almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Wed Jun 27 08:30:22 MSD 2012

Thanks for sharing value able information, Will give a try to flowroute

I have bad experience with T38faxing too, used  gafachi and found them ok
for T.38 faxing

We have also contributed following open source fax related projects based
on plivo / freeswitch

*ICTFAX http://www.ictfax.org *
Open Source Email to Fax , Fax to Email software

*ICTDialer http://www.ictdialer.org *
Open Source SMS, Fax and Voice broadcasting solution

Regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations