[Freeswitch-users] Successful faxing with spandsp / T38 and stats

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Jun 27 06:50:44 MSD 2012

Mitch,

That is very impressive.  Truly, far higher than I thought possible with
VOIP.
How about sharing your dialplan and hardware (ata brand and model) and
configuration that achieves this magic!
Are your ATAs NAT'ed and remote from your fs server?

Details man Details!  :-)  I would love a reliable fax solution for my
customers.  I have about 99% inbound and 80% outbound for one customer and
another that we could find no way to limit its transmission speed so we have
0% for it.

Thanks,
Sean