[Freeswitch-users] sendevent NOTIFY

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Tue Jun 19 16:58:43 MSD 2012

I have partially solved the issue.

In the dialplan I use a execute_on_ring to run:

    <action application="event" data="Event-Name=NOTIFY,uuid=${uuid},event-string=talk,content-type=application/simple-message-summary"/>

This fires a notify to the phone called, which has nearly the right SIP to- and from-headers.

Unfortunately the tag=xxxx in the to-header is missing. This tag should be the same as the tag in the SIP RINGING response from the phone, but somehow it is not passed on to the NOTIFY.

The result is that the phone cannot determine which call should be answered, and it does not go off-hook.