[Freeswitch-users] sendevent NOTIFY

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Mon Jun 18 17:38:55 MSD 2012

After some time working with BroadSoft, I have returned to the FreeSWITCH, and I'm impressed with the overall improvements in consistency and documentation. Great work!

I have tested the Event Socket sendevent NOTIFY command, and I have tried to check if I could change the SIP From and SIP To headers to suit my requirements. It looks as if there is no way.

So is there a way to specify the From- and To-headers, including the associated tags?

I need this to be able to control the phone sets (set it off-hook).

Thanks /Jon