[Freeswitch-users] Openzap bridge and DTMF issue

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:34:10 MSD 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM, George D'mithrov <
george.d at telesoftlabs.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Hi,
>
> I wants to bridge calls with particular DID, which landing on one PRI span
> (Span_1) to another PRI span (Span_2).
>

> I'm able to bridge the calls between PRI span and able to talk to each
> other.
>

> My problem is that sometimes DTMF which received on Span_1 is not sending
> to Span2 and vice-verse. DTMF tones are hearing partially on receving end.
>

> Sometimes after a some delay (30-60 seconds) am getting the DTMF, but
> that's too some dtmf are missing.
>

> If I hangup the line while the dtmf is in queue then the dtmf are
> generating on the next call on the same line.
>

> But when I bridge the call on PRI with sip channel then am not getting any
> problem.
>
> I think the following log in freeswitch is usefull
>
> 2012-06-12 18:58:38.379506 [DEBUG] mod_openzap.c:725 queue DTMF [1]
> 2012-06-12 18:58:38.019513 [DEBUG] switch_ivr_bridge.c:391 Send signal
> OpenZAP/1:1/8040327325 [BREAK]
> after this  it takes a while to generate dtmf

Any reason you're using a deprecated module? you should be using
mod_freetdm and not mod_openzap. I think it's been 2 years since we renamed
openzap to freetdm and did all new development on freetdm. I don't
particularly remember if the issue you mention is fixed, but before I would
even look at the logs to see if there is an issue indeed you need to
upgrade to FreeTDM.

*Moises Silva
**Manager, Software Engineering***

msilva at sangoma.com

Sangoma Technologies

100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham, ON L3R 9R6 Canada

t.   +1 800 388 2475 (N. America)

t.   +1 905 474 1990 x128

f.   +1 905 474 9223

**<http://www.sangoma.com/contact?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email+signatures>