[Freeswitch-users] Time needed for ringing a call group

Robert Longfield robert.longfield at klinsight.com
Mon Jun 11 19:00:02 MSD 2012

Thanks for catching that. I have no idea where 2000 came from. I'd like to
say I was thinking milliseconds but that doesn't work either :)
I could also blame it on my team member that hosed the entire system which I
had to pull backups to restore except 2000 was in the backups....
Well thanks for catching my goof, the system works much better already!

-Rob