[Freeswitch-users] mod_directory and LUA for database users

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Jun 9 06:31:03 MSD 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Perovich Alexander
<alexanderjp at thinksimplicity.net> wrote:
> I have been trying to get the mod_directory to query the users that are
> stored in a database and accessed using a lua script, however every attempt
> comes back match cannot be found.

When you say users are stored in a DB, do you mean that you're
supplying the XML in the FreeSWITCH user directory section? And are
you're using Lua to generate that XML?

If so, maybe you're seeing something similar to this:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_directory#Interaction_with_xml_curl

If not, we'll need more info to help you out.

Best,
Gabe