[Freeswitch-users] RTP NAT issue

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Thu Jun 7 00:59:19 MSD 2012

For a hosted environment, where you're not in control of the users devices/routers you should do the following:

In the SIP profile, turn on agressive_nat_detection, on the client device have them turn off ALL nat mapping stuff, so the switch can detect it's nat, and if it don't work cause they have some broken router that's doing ALG, and only in that case then set the directory entry for that use to have the "NDLB-Connnectile-Dysfunction" be true.

That should work every time.

--Dave
      _____