[Freeswitch-users] leg_delay_start does not work in bridge enterprise

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Jul 27 04:32:35 MSD 2012

This is why I had to bridge to internal extensions, then after a timeout another bridge to all extensions plus the cells. And this is why if you pickup exactly between extensions you have to hangup and pickup to get the call. A real pain. Dropping enterprise fixes it but caused other issues.

I am interested if your trick will work, but the even if it does the potential problem is that FS may change and this "trick" might stop working. I had that happen when I upgraded FS this year. Had situations were sometimes the caller was actually one of the targets (don't ask why), worked from 2010 to spring 2012 and the bridge stopped working. Something changed and I had to execute another extension so I could test the caller (can't do nested if/then/else). So the moral of the story is that unless the technique is officially supported, it may not work in the future.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org