[Freeswitch-users] leg_delay_start does not work in bridge enterprise

Alex alex at thewinelake.com
Thu Jul 26 13:04:35 MSD 2012

I did wonder if there would be a cunning way to workaround this by
having each enterprise destination that needed it to have a fake first
destination

eg

<FirstRealDestination>:_:<FakeDestination>,[leg_delay_start=10]<SecondDestination>:_:<FakeDestination>,[leg_delay_start=20]<SecondDestination>

The fake destination would never answer, but would have to be of the
right type to avoid the problem that non-enterprise origin has (which is
that it doesn't work with multiple SIP registrations)