[Freeswitch-users] Which FS version to use?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 22:23:48 MSD 2012

Ken,
a clean branching strategy and committing policy should actually reduce the number of faults and reduce the maintenance effort.

looking at the current commit log, you can easily see that about 20% of commits are actually introducing new features or changing old ones. So at least we should stop calling it a release candidate.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org