[Freeswitch-users] FaxxBochs hackers?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Jul 11 17:53:47 MSD 2012

As you move from the single port to the 4 port version of FaxxBochs, its
only an extra $20 or so per port. The base unit is also pretty cheap
compared to any of the little Asterisk boxes around. They just don't
need the complexity of Asterisk. They just need a processor that can run
4 instances of V.17 (I don't think they do V.34) and a fairly simple TCP
stack to interact with the server.

Steve