[Freeswitch-users] Fs compatible phones?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 22:32:01 MSD 2012

you can also run a SIP client on an Android device, or even on an Apple device :)

Also there are SIP-to-Analog adapters: for example, Cisco SPA2102 costs around $60, and it supports 2 analog phones.

the cheapest hardware SIP phone that I can find (Central Europe) is FRITZ!Fon MT-D, which is about $80 a piece.