[Freeswitch-users] Fs compatible phones?

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Wed Jul 4 20:42:06 MSD 2012

OK, No Cisco phones even though the feature set on the 7960 is rather
impressive.

Using a pc for a phone is an option and the 3cx does pretty much every
thing I'm looking for.  But, I'd like to avoid having a pc/laptop
running a phone app 24x7 as it's a bit hard on the power bill.
However is there a way to run twinkle or linphone on the FS server?  So
far I get error messages stating that the ports are already in use.

Meanwhile I'll refocus on polycom ip phones off ebay.