[Freeswitch-users] undefined symbol: snd_config in mod_portaudio.so

Frank Rosengart frank at rosengart.de
Mon Jan 16 01:18:14 MSK 2012

Hi,

after updating and compiling FS and mod_portaudio, I can not load the
module anymore:
Error Loading module /home/frank/fs_celt/mod/mod_portaudio.so
**/home/frank/fs_celt/mod/mod_portaudio.so: undefined symbol: snd_config**

It's the latest git checkout, and I did upgrade from Ubuntu natty to
oneiric since it was working last time.

I found a similar issue on a mailinglist in 2009, which seems to be a
libtool update problem.

My mod_portaudio.so is not linked to the libasound2, which could be the
reason for the missing snd_config
I did ran bootstrap.

Any help appreciated

Frank