[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch with Bluebox on Mac OS X 10.6.8

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:48:55 MSK 2012

Most of the time, this is because you have changed and saved the Domain field under the Location definition and resaved the number without changing the auth user or resaving the user.  What you end up is a user that can register using the old domain, but when you try to bridge a call to them, you are actually attempting to bridge to the new domain.

Freeswitch is by default multitenant, and your auth user must match the user at domain format presented in bluebox when you create the user and the number. In other words, the location has to be correct before you do anything else, and if you change the domain, you have to start over.  Without seeing your directory and dialplan, this is a guess based on your symptoms.

Thanks,
Rob