[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail - see if user left a message?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Jan 3 03:33:06 MSK 2012

Can the xml_cdrs tell me if the user actually left a voicemail, rather than
merely that VM picked up? I don't see where.
I know it's on ESL, and it hits the voicemail email code.. what's the
easiest way to integrate it with the CDRs? preferably with the xml_cdrs?
Maybe a patch to the xml_cdr mod? Or the easiest is to have mod_voicemail
set a channel variable once a voicemail gets marked as saved or the like?

Is there currently a solution for this that I missed?

Thanks,
-Avi