[Freeswitch-users] Bug: sleep can't be called inline, contrary to doc

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Sun Feb 26 23:19:54 MSK 2012

Harry, this list is not meant to be a closed community for long time users. I believe most of us tries to help out as much as possible, for all kinds of users. However, we do get lots of bugreports to the list - which makes it really hard to follow, that's why we always want to have this in Jira instead.

I this case the actual "bug" was in the documentation, and I think it would be more appropiate to send a question to the list if this is as intended or not (since you're a new user to FS), and not start by using the subject "Bug".

If you're unsure of something, please send a question to the list. If you find a bug, please report it to Jira.

/Peter