[Freeswitch-users] Bug: sleep can't be called inline, contrary to doc

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 26 23:17:01 MSK 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Harry Coin <hcoin at quietfountain.com> wrote:

> On 2/26/2012 1:36 PM, Ken Rice wrote:
>
>> When the software clearly states you cant do that in an error message
>> that's
>> how you know... This is why I said it looks more like an error in the
>> documentation...
>>

> Kindly consider that your answer could as easily have been 'the
> precompiled freeswitch package you're using is out of date, the wiki is
> correct and the latest software reflects that'.     I'm too new to have
> confidence enough in this package to be editing wikis for all to read.

I would actually say go  more with what the software error messages are
telling you...  it clearly stated 'This application cannot be executed
inline'

also as most wikis they can be either just wrong or just out of date.
FreeSWITCH is no different... the documentation generally lags the actual
code by a bit...