[Freeswitch-users] Recommend an IP Phone for use behind NAT

Alan Schmitz alan at ankeny.net
Sat Feb 18 18:32:20 MSK 2012

I am looking into changing my VOIP server to FreeSwitch.  My current
system uses Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 phones.  The server has a public
IP, but several of the phones are behind a variety of DSL routers that
do NAT.  These remote users have reported intermittent problems with one
way audio.

What IP desk phone would you recommend for a remote user behind a NAT
router with a dynamic IP?  I'm looking for something of comparable audio
and build quality to the Polycoms I currently have.

Thanks,
Alan