[Freeswitch-users] external inbound sip call questions

Godson Gera godson.g at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:45:31 MSK 2012

You can always connect to your external SIP provider by configuring it as
gateway in sofia profile and register on to that provider.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Clarification:gateways

also look at this parameter

<!--send an options ping every x seconds, failure will unregister and/or
mark it down-->
<!--<param name="ping" value="25"/>-->
So that hole punching thing is taken care of .

--
Godson Gera
IVR India <http://godson.in/ivr>