[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Tue Feb 7 02:22:58 MSK 2012

Michael,

It does work, but it's a bit 'rough': all it does it speak the number
just before the date.  So I can understand why it was not documented...

I'm just opining here, but I think it needs a 'Call from {caller-id} at
{date/time} {message}' rather than just '{caller-id}{date/time}
{message}'.  It also ought to trap for '00000000' and say 'unknown
caller' or such like; not sure if it does that or not.  But for me it's
not important enough to spend the time working out the patch to do all
that.  As I said, I'm just opining... :)

John

PS. For those who want to know where to insert this, put the line marked
with + into your conf/dialplan/default.xml file:

<!-- voicemail main extension -->
<extension name="vmain">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^vmain$|^4000$|^\*98$">
<action application="answer"/>
<action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
+ <action application="set" data="vm_announce_cid=true" />
<action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name}"/>
</condition>
</extension>