[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 7 01:00:52 MSK 2012

Yuriy,

I looked on mod_voicemail.c and it does not appear that this macro is used
anywhere. However, I stumbled across what I believe is the answer to your
question: the vm_announce_cid channel variable. And guess what? It's *not*
on the wiki, so you are totally forgiven for not reading the documentation.
:)

Please set vm_announce_cid to true prior to checking voicemail and see if
it works. If it does, please let me know. If you can add it to the wiki
then do so, otherwise one of our intrepid community members will do it.

-MC