[Freeswitch-users] Conference Multi Channel Recording

Bryan Vyhmeister bryan at bsdjournal.net
Fri Dec 28 10:36:39 MSK 2012

I'm toying with the idea of having two or more callers in a conference and having the conference session recorded with a separate channel for each caller. This would likely only potentially work with wav and similar formats. My goal is to use SILK or another wideband codec and have a great multi channel recording. I expect this isn't currently possible. Is that true?

I found RECORD_STEREO but I think that only applies to recording a regular call with uuid_record and not to a conference? Perhaps I could record each incoming leg to the conference and end up with one channel as that caller and the second channel as everyone else in the conference?

Any ideas? Thank you.

Bryan

---
Bryan Vyhmeister